Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Witness to a Life...

The day I had the opportunity to be in the delivery room for the birth of my friend Janet's first born was truly one of the most amazing and unforgettable days and to be able to capture those moments was an honor.

To Janet:
Wow!!!! I don't know how to thank you for letting me be a part of such an amazing experience. It was truly the most beatiful thing I have ever been a part of. You were superwoman!!! Your strength and bravery was inspiring, you opened my eyes and allowed me to witness a true miracle and an amazing show of strength. Your son came into this world to a room full of people screaming in utter joy and crying tears of pure happiness.. I will never forget the sounds in that moment or shearing you shout " I love you!" the instant you saw him! I wish him and you all the happiness this world has to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment